Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Take on Sol-Bakery

At first, when I went to Solpine Bakery, I felt that it was just a small cafe in Woosong University. But, I was fascinated by the interior decor. I thought it was fantastic. The design was very good and very clean. Woosong students help make all the bread and beverages. It was not so bad.

But, there are two problems for me about the bakery. First, the product costs are increasingly expensive. I think that students don't have a lot of money. If I'm going to pay for expensive food, I would rather go to another cafe or bakery. Their prices are similar to Solpine Bakery, but I still want to support my school

Secondly, the bread is very cold sometimes. I think the bread is more delicious when it is hot. And even sometimes the bakery's bread is very dry and hard.

The bakery was created by student's sweat and effort which is a very positive thing for our university. But I think the image of the bakery can be damaged because of just a few simple mistakes. If Solpine Bakery tries to fix these small things, I'm sure it will continue to be loved by everyone.

Lim Hye-In is currently a Woosong Student majoring in Food Service Management

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites